Breast Augmentation Surgery
Breast implant surgery is very popular among women, and for a good reason. Breast enlargement adds volume to your breasts and improves breast shape and profile. Many women feel that larger breasts help balance their bodies’ overall appearance, giving the top and bottom better symmetry and a more natural and feminine look.
Learn more about Dr. Allen and the procedures he performs.
Request a consultation online, or call our office at: 925-587-8500
If you are unhappy with the size and shape of your breasts, then breast enlargement plastic surgery can give you larger, fuller, sexier breasts. The biggest complaint most women have after breast implant surgery is that they did not get breast implants sooner. After breast implant surgery, most women feel better about their bodies and more confident. Our patients find that they look better both in and out of clothes, and shopping for new clothes and bras can be very exciting and satisfying.
Why Breast Implant Surgery
Women have breast augmentation for many different reasons, including:
- Breasts have lost volume and begun to sag over time
- Breasts have always been small
- Breasts look too small in proportion to the rest of a woman’s body
- Breasts have lost volume after pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Weight gain in other parts of the body, giving an uneven appearance
- Asymmetrical breasts (one breast is larger than the other)
- Clothes do not fit properly
- Breasts do not fill out bras
- Lack of cleavage
- Desire to feel sexy and more feminine
- Improved self esteem and confidence
Dr. Allen will discuss your concerns with you and explain the details of breast enlargement cosmetic surgery. There are a number of options to consider, including breast implant type (saline or silicone gel breast implants), breast implant size and profile, implant texture, and breast implant surgical method. He will work with you to determine a surgical plan that best suits your needs to create the results that you hope for.