East Bay Cosmetic Surgery
Women with overly large breasts many be interested in breast reduction surgery. Large and heavy breasts can cause a number of problems, including back ache, neck ache, and shoulder pain.
Learn more about Dr. Allen and the procedures he performs.
Request a consultation online, or call our office at: 925-587-8500
If you are unhappy with the size of your breasts, then breast reduction plastic surgery by Dr. Allen can give you smaller, perkier breasts with more feminine shape and contour. After breast reduction surgery most women feel better about their bodies and more confident. Our patients find that they look better both in and out of clothes, and back, neck, and shoulder pain is eliminated or reduced.
Why Breast Reduction Surgery
Reasons women choose breast reduction include:
- Back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Neck pain
- Interference with sports and physical activity
- Breasts look too large in proportion to the rest of a woman’s body
- Asymmetrical breasts (one breast is larger than the other)
- Clothes do not fit properly
- Bra straps cause bruising, chafing, and indentations
- Desire to feel sexy and more feminine
- Improved self esteem and confidence
Dr. Allen will guide you through the process of deciding the exact type of breast reduction that is right for your body.